Saturday, April 3, 2010

Food!

I'm still haunted by the Kogi Truck.  I took a trip to LA not too long ago.  The highlights were eating at fine establishments like the Kogi Truck and the other being able to say that I was in the audience for Conan's last "Tonight Show".  I guess being slapped in the face with a fake fake boob (not a fake boob - there is a difference) would rank pretty high as well.  But lately, there's been a gaggle of people making the trek out to LA.  And I've been telling everyone about the Kogi Truck.  What's the Kogi Truck?  "Kogi" in Korean translates to "meat" in English.  So basically it's a meat truck.  Delicious meat that traverses the greater LA area and all served from a makeshift ice cream vending truck.  It's joy in food form.  (I guess that means I'm an emotional eater.)

http://twitter.com/kogibbq

Get the spicy pork tacos which is basically daejibulgoki wrapped in a small flour tortilla.  My mouth is watering just thinking about them.  Ok.  I'm hungry now.

No comments:

Post a Comment